Saturday, January 12, 2008

2008 New Year, Christmas Highlights!

Well, the holidays are over and we start a new year. 2008. Geez, where has time gone. Lets back track and talk a bit about Christmas.
Edith got a laptop. I haven't seen her since. I think she is around here somewhere. So I have started a "Edith Sighting" program here at the old homestead. The other day I saw her in the kitchen with the TV on, her cup of coffee, some Bon Bon's and her face stuck in the laptop. Today I saw her in the living room, face in the laptop and Ginger on her lap. I think she sleeps with the laptop too. ;-)
She's also up at all hours checking her email! hehehehe If you see her please report the sighting to me, I'm trying to keep a database of Edith sightings along with Elvis and Lock Ness sightings! LOL
Ok, I'm kidding. She loves her "new toy" and I'm proud I could get her something she truly enjoys. She does use it alot! It makes me very happy to see her enjoy it so much!
I got an Ipod for Christmas. It's an 80 gig version that plays video and music. I've had a blast with it too!

I had another proud moment since I last blogged. I got my first royalty check from the sale of my DVD! I have a copy of it framed on the wall. I'm very proud of that! I hope I see many more of those this year!

Edith and I have both had a stressful year in 2007, all my doctor visits and our jobs plus the video work caused us to use our vacation to just wind down. We didn't go anywhere. We just took the time to rest up some. Of course Edith disappeared into her laptop.

So with the holidays over and a new year upon us maybe some new and exciting things will happen in 2008.
Hopefully we will remember to post here more often. Keep you up-to-date. In the mean time, Have a great 2008 and we may see some of you next Christmas! Edith is threatening to haul me down to Mexico at the end of the year. Hmmm.... Michael goes Global, I kinda like the sound of that! Hehehehe

J.
~*~
Here are some video highlights from Christmas.
Ginger had an exciting Christmas too! She got a toy and a stocking filled with treats!
The first video is Ginger playing with her Christmas toy:

This video is Edith getting her toy...


We hope you have a wonderful and prosperous new year!

No comments: