Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just Like Daddy

Sometimes Ginger mimics me. I'll look around and she is doing exactly what I'm doing. She even has a look on her face like, "Yeah, I'm mocking you again!" LOL

Anyway I was watching TV and I had my head in my hand, just watching and not paying much attention. Suddenly I felt i was being watched and as i looked around, Ginger was there doing her thing. Being just like daddy.

I reached over and grabbed my Flip Ultra HD and caught it on tape. Here you can see I have my hand on my face, and Ginger has her paw on the side of her face. She is just staring at me. Another funny moment caught on tape and I thought I'd share...



Ginger is a nut! She is always showing us just how smart and funny she can be. I wish I had all the moments she has done things that really shows she is the smartest dog I've ever seen. I hope you enjoy the video!
J.

No comments: