Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mexico Sights & Sounds Video {Queretaro}

Here is more video from our trip to Mexico in 2010. I still have tons of footage but finding time to make these videos is not easy with work and all.

I'll keep trying to drop one here from time to time. Meanwhile, enjoy this little tour around Mexico!





We had a great time in Mexico and I hope we can go back soon. I miss the family there and all the wonderful sights & sounds! In the two weeks we were in Queretaro we saw many things and then traveled around to area cities and towns, like the monolith in Bernal. {Known to the locals as "Peña de Bernal"} The monolith is like Devils Tower in the Dakotas. I hope the video above gives you some idea how nice the towns in Mexico are, and how polite the people are. The food and flavors of the cities were wonderful!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I just stumbled onto your blog. LOVED the video! What a beautiful city. Someday I would love to visit it myself. Thanks for sharing your adventure!